Job Title: Associate Project Manager – Digital Marketing
Location: Navi - Mumbai
Provide Client Assistance:
- Provide consulting to best of marketing teams of India on digital marketing.
- Understand business models of clients to create and implement a digital marketing strategy to target the right audience with a defined Market segmentation.
- Understanding the client and their business from holistic perspective; managing and optimization of the campaign.
- Strategizing and creating robust plan of action for clients into ed-tech, energy, food and dining, fintech, etc.
- Use project management tools to manage multiple projects efficiently.
- Track and drive the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather insightful data and determine improvement areas for digital marketing campaign.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- Identify, evaluate and implement new trends in digital marketing.
- Managing the marketing channels like Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, SMS/email campaigns.
Qualification & Skills:
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing.
- Strong written/verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.