- Understanding position requirements and the hiring function’s deliverables in depth.
- Ensuring a healthy pipeline of candidates till closure & reporting sourcing risks upfront
- Screen and drive through a large number of candidate resume and job applications
- Manage the interview process, ensuring great candidate experience, from the first interview to final negotiation and close
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitude
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people using new and creative ways to find and engage them.
- Refine the current recruiting process in collaboration with the talent acquisition team and hiring managers
- Available for immediate joining
- Preferred experience: Ideally 2 years to 4 years of experience in hiring.
- Proven track record in full-cycle recruiting
- Must be an exceptional team player with excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Able to evaluate the candidate's projects, their role, and contributions and see the fit for the role in hand to fill
- Responsiveness: Providing feedback and respond to every candidate query who has shown interest in our open demands.
- Ability to drive a large number of interview cycles as efficiently as possible
- (Bonus points: Post Graduation in Human Resources and prior experience working in a service-based company)