About the role:
Amazon is the largest eCommerce platform in the world, and sellers of all scales are making it the go-to channel in their sales strategy.
Our Amazon Marketing vertical at Growisto is a 50+ member team - one of the biggest in India. We cater to clients from across the world. We ascribe our success to the way we work, our value systems and our vision to take this team to greater heights:
● We work in a consultative manner with clients to deliver better value, rather than just acting as the execution arm. We deliver work that increases value across the entire client operations. This requires us to be proactive and creative in our interactions across all channels.
● The world of Amazon marketing keeps on changing continually, and staying updated is the only key to stay ahead. To excel here, it is crucial to have curiosity and self-drive to solve new problems. And then, also teach others in the team about it, thereby widening the skill-base within the company.
● We may be a bunch of sharp and intelligent chaps, but it is only through extensive collaboration that we have grown, and remain one of the most capable organizations in eCommerce Marketing. We work hard to grow ourselves and also others around us.
What We Do:
We manage the below services in Amazon Marketing:
● Amazon Ads/PPC management (the process of overseeing and managing a company's PPC ad spend)
● Amazon SEO (the process of optimizing Amazon product listings to rank higher in Amazon searches for related keywords)
● Affiliate sales (running deals on partner sites to achieve sales)
● Inventory management and forecasting Product Pricing & Profitability Study
● Buy Box (helping the seller’s product win the Featured Offer or Buy Now Button on Amazon)
● Competition analysis (to gain or maintain a lead over competitors)
● Product launch plans (list of activities, ad budget estimates, market study, etc to ensure a successful launch on Amazon)
● Review and Sentiment analysis (to identify customer likes and dislikes, trends, etc. and leverage these to improve marketing)
● Automation (identify potential automation opportunities in operational activities to achieve efficiency and productivity gains; so the team can focus on more productive pieces)
● Use and ideation of business intelligence tools for client and internal use
Why Amazon Marketing:
In this new emerging eCommerce world, Amazon is a behemoth.
● Amazon is the largest marketplace globally.
● It has a share of ~40% of e-commerce sales in the US and will continue to expand upon its dominant position.
● It is the largest product search engine
● It already is the third-largest ad platform and second-largest search ad platform.
Hence, as the whole eCommerce future is paving its way towards Amazon, our team is a perfect fit for those who want to stay ahead in the field!
In order to embark on the next leg of growth, we need committed people managers and seasoned professionals - who can lead multiple projects and teams, to deliver stellar performance and revenue for the brands that we engage with.
● Plan & Strategize digital marketing strategies to propel the client's retail eCommerce business (on their website or on Amazon marketplaces)
● Oversee and manage several client accounts
● Understand the client and their business goals from a holistic perspective to drive RoI & develop targeted growth plans
● Lead new campaigns, client targets, and guide project managers on its assessment and execution
● Lead the revenue realization for the Amazon Marketing vertical of Growisto
● Track and drive the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery
● Understand business models and websites of clients along with online marketplaces to create a monthly/yearly digital marketing roadmap for them
● Use project management tools to manage multiple projects efficiently
● Identify, evaluate, and implement new trends in the digital marketing industry
● Participate actively in account management and business development as a subject matter expert
● Be up to date on industry trends, competitive landscape, and put internal product/ services development efforts.
● Lead and ensure revenue realization for Amazon Marketing vertical of Growisto.
Team Building & Management:
● Lead and manage a team of 10-20 project managers, associates, and analysts
● Liaise with Leadership to develop strategic growth plans for the Amazon Marketing Business Unit.
● Train internal team members on the latest methodologies and best practices
● Actively participating in the recruitment process to help identify and appoint the right talents for the organization
● Leading from the front by solving challenges in various areas such as projects, clients, training, hiring, people,
● Training the team and being responsible for team growth and planning personal development programs of team members.
● Work with Leadership on creating a growth plan for the team.
● Develop and lead new service offerings
What you'll need:
● 7-12 years of experience in project management, consulting, digital marketing, business research, business analytics, equity research, investment banking
● Experience in managing multiple stakeholders within and outside the organization
● End-to-end client handling.
● Strong team management skills with the ability to lead a team of 20-50 individuals.
● Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
● Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
● In-house Amazon Marketing training will be given for this role, hence an Amazon Marketing experience is not mandatory for this profile.
Who Should Consider Joining:
● If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis,
● If you are driven to take ownership and get on the driver's seat,
● If you have the aspiration to grow fast in the dynamic environment of a start-up,
● If you are someone who makes objective, fact-based decisions
● If your thought process and personality resonate with our cultural values, then you should join us
Who should not consider joining:
● If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
● We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
● If we have to choose between culture/team and profits, our obvious choice is culture. If you don’t believe in the same philosophy then you should not join us.
What We Offer:
● Super-fast growth pace in one of the fastest-growing industries
● Highly supportive top management and flat hierarchy structures
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
● In house training on Amazon Marketing will be provided for this role, hence a prior Amazon Marketing experience is not mandatory for this profile
● An opportunity to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and clients' growth