- Develop solutions that address clients business and goal, while establishing a thorough understanding of clients business, brand, customers, and competitive landscape to provide strategic guidance
- Establish and maintain client relationships including client communication, report delivery, project management, and strategy development
- Track and drive the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks using A/B testing
- Consulting clients on various SEO techniques.
- Effectively communicating and working with team members including a Project Assistant, Writers, and Link builders.
- Expertise in core SEO on-page and off-page activities.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
Qualification & Skills:
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in client management/project management
- Strong written/verbal communication and analytical skills
- On-page SEO experience (content strategy, tag optimization, content gap analysis, featured snippet analysis, and regular optimization)
- Off-page SEO experience (guest posting, image submission, infographics submission, and more)
- Tech SEO experience (coverage issue resolution, canonical tags, handling URL parameters, schema, page speed optimization)
Due to the current circumstances, we are getting more applications than usual. We request you to allow us some time to get back to you. Our HR team makes it a point to reply to each and every application.
Sit back and relax until then!
See those small icons on the right? Check out our Social Media Handles and do follow to get a sneak peek of our culture!