- Own Growisto’s internal business intelligence tool and Client’s work with internal team members and clients to gather requirements to understand their goals and work with the internal team to develop the best solution
- Liaise with external and internal teams to act as the primary technical contact for queries related to the project work with development teams to get them in sync with client requirements
- Improve processes methodologies to achieve faster and better delivery of project
- Work on internal projects (product and business intelligence projects) to achieve the goal of the respective team
- Write user stories, document the product requirements, workflows & test criteria
- Deliver WOW through your service and deliver more than we promised. Strive to provide the best solution to the clients, even if that means foregoing proﬁts
- Take initiatives to set up processes in the company and be actively involved in hiring and building the future team
Skills you should have:
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder: A track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Dynamic: Strong decision-making and prioritization ability. Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers
- Sense of data: Ability to turn insights into actionable growth initiatives
- Accountability: High sense of ownership and relentlessness to deliver projects with
- High business impact: You value integrity and derive great personal joy from efficient teamwork
- Problem-solving: Good in problem-solving and the ability to bring in new ideas and drive project agenda from scratch.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience with all stages of the product life cycle, conceptualization to implementation, and exposure to Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience working at an agile software company/startup is a bonus.
- Strong project instincts; strong intuition about what users want.