About the role:
Amazon is the largest eCommerce platform in the world, and sellers of all scales are making it the go-to channel in their sales strategy.
Our Amazon Marketing vertical at Growisto is a 50+ member team - one of the biggest in India. We cater to clients from across the world. We ascribe our success to the way we work, our value systems and our vision to take this team to greater heights:
● We work in a consultative manner with clients to deliver better value, rather than just acting as the execution arm. We deliver work that increases value across the entire client operations. This requires us to be proactive and creative in our interactions across all channels.
● The world of Amazon marketing keeps on changing continually, and staying updated is the only key to stay ahead. To excel here, it is crucial to have curiosity and self-drive to solve new problems. And then, also teach others in the team about it, thereby widening the skill-base within the company.
● We may be a bunch of sharp and intelligent chaps, but it is only through extensive collaboration that we have grown, and remain one of the most capable organizations in eCommerce Marketing. We work hard to grow ourselves and also others around us.
What We Do?
We manage the below services in Amazon Marketing:
● Amazon Ads/PPC management (the process of overseeing and managing a company's PPC ad spend)
● Amazon SEO (the process of optimizing Amazon product listings to rank higher in Amazon searches for related keywords)
● Affiliate sales (running deals on partner sites to achieve sales)
● Inventory management and forecasting Product Pricing & Profitability Study
● Buy Box (helping the seller’s product win the Featured Offer or Buy Now Button on Amazon)
● Competition analysis (to gain or maintain a lead over competitors)
● Product launch plans (list of activities, ad budget estimates, market study, etc to ensure a successful launch on Amazon)
● Review and Sentiment analysis (to identify customer likes and dislikes,trends, etc. and leverage these to improve marketing)
● Automation (identify potential automation opportunities in operational activities to achieve efficiency and productivity gains; so the team can focus on more productive pieces)
● Use and ideation of business intelligence tools for client and internal use
In order to embark on the next leg of growth, we need dedicated and passionate people managers, who can lead multiple projects and teams to deliver stellar performance for the brands that we engage with.
● Plan & execute digital marketing strategies to propel the client's retail eCommerce business (on their website or on Amazon marketplaces)
● Understand the client and their business goals from a holistic perspective to drive RoI & develop targeted growth plans
● Work directly with department heads and leaders to assess new campaigns, client targets & implement new ideas
● Consult clients and provide them effective solutions to ensure proper execution of strategies
● Prioritize team tasks and make sure that the team and the clients are aligned.
● Look for opportunities to improve processes, further efficiencies, and make communication more effective
● Present ideas and recommendations across various functions in the client's business
● Use project management tools to manage multiple projects efficiently
● Track and drive the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery
● Analyze website, online marketplaces & marketing campaigns with tracking systems to gather insightful data and determine improvement areas
● Effectively lead the team to ensure high project billability, profitability, and revenue realization with a focus on quality delivery
● Improve processes & methodologies to achieve faster and better delivery of project
● Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
● Identify, evaluate, and implement new trends in the digital marketing industry
● Responsible for growth of 5-10 team members - training, mentorship, OKR creation, listening and providing continuous feedback to the team
● Guide and help internal team members in their growth aligning their skill sets with the right task
● Train internal team members on the latest methodologies and best practices
● Actively participating in the recruitment process to help identify and appoint the right talents for the organization
What you'll need:
● Bachelor's degree with 4 to 7 years of relevant work experience in client management/project management or team handling
● Experience in managing multiple stakeholders within and outside the organization
● Refined written/verbal communication
● Strong analytical skills
● Ability to collaborate and deliver timely results with a team
● Ability to prioritize in a high volume and fast-paced environment
● Excellent problem-solving skills with an enthusiasm for the initiative
● Strong management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end and manage long-term projects
Who Should Consider Joining:
● If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis,
● If you are driven to take ownership and get on the driver's seat,
● If you have the aspiration to grow fast in the dynamic environment of a start-up,
● If you are a collaborative team member, who believes in collective success,
● If you are someone who makes objective, fact-based decisions
Who should not consider joining:
● If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
● We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
● If you are not a self-starter who is willing to learn & experiment more, then you should not join us.
What We Offer:
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart, helpful, and driven as you.
● Guidance and mentorship from industry experts and renowned IIT Alumnus
● In house digital marketing training from specialists, hence a digital marketing experience is not mandatory for this profile
● An opportunity to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and clients' growth