We are a group of digital marketers, techies, data analysts, and operations professionals who have come together to provide next-generation e-commerce solutions. We help brands & private labels grow their businesses by:
- Helping them increase organic and paid traffic on their website
- Increasing these same metrics on Amazon as well
- Building a conversion and marketing friendly website to improve customer shopping experience
We love brainstorming ideas on marketing businesses through digital media and utilize technology to execute them further to achieve the desired goals. However, nothing gives us a bigger kick than boosting sales!
About the Role:
The said position is in the Google SEO marketing vertical of Growisto.
Our Google SEO Marketing vertical is a team that caters to clients across the world. We ascribe our success to a few elements detailed below. We believe it will provide you a good idea about who we are, how we work, our value systems, and then accordingly, decide for yourself, if we are a good fit for accomplishing your goals and along with that take this team to future heights.
- We work in a consultative manner with clients to deliver better value, rather than just act as the execution arm of the clients. This requires us to look at project activities as a part of a larger set of client operations and deliver work that increases value across the entire operations. This also requires us to be proactive and creative in our client interactions on emails, calls and all other channels.
- The world of Google SEO is very large and keeps on changing often. Staying updated and continuous exploration is the key to stay ahead given that Google now releases almost 4 major updates a year with several minor updates. Hence, to excel in this domain, it is crucial to have curiosity and self-drive to solve the new problems one may encounter. And then, also teach others in the team about it, thereby widening the skill-base within the company. When every member in the team keeps pushing the envelope a little every time, we become very strong over a period of time.
- Michael Jordan said it once "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” We may be a bunch of sharp and intelligent chaps, but it is only through extensive collaboration, that we have grown and remain one of the most capable organisations in e-comm Digital Marketing. We work hard not just to grow ourselves but we also work with others to help them grow.
- In order to optimise SEO of any given website, we conduct a lot of activities. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Content Strategy (the process of creating a detailed content roadmap and strategy for clients that can give desired traffic targets over a span of time)
- Content Gap Analysis (the process of figuring out the gap in terms of keywords and content compared to competitors to ideate new content)
- Feature Snippet Optimization (the process of customizing content in a manner that can help the section of a page rank for featured snippets)
- Tag Optimization (the process of optimizing title tags, meta descriptions, H1 tags, etc. to help content rank better in SERP)
- Off-page SEO Optimization (guest posting, PR, image submission, infographics submission, and anything and everything)
- Structured Data Optimization (optimizing the structured data on the websites to help search bots understand the contents of the page better)
- URL Parameter Handling (handling of URL parameters especially in case of websites with a high number of pages to deal with issues like cannibalization, etc.)
- Page Experience Optimization (working on improving the page experience and core web vitals of the website)
- Canonical & Coverage Issues Resolution (analysing the canonical tags across websites and ensuring that all coverage issues are resolved)
- YMYL Audits (deeply analyzing finance and health websites to ensure that they meet the content guidelines set by Google for such websites)
- Google Updates Recovery & Research (working around new Google updates, understanding the patterns and help clients who might have experience traffic drops because of such updates)
- Topical Content Creation (focusing on latest trends in client’s industry to capture temporary traffic peaks like the craze around Cloud Bread and Dalgona Coffee)
In order to embark on the next leg of growth, we need committed people managers who would want more than just a job.
● Lead and ensure revenue realization for your projects on the Google SEO vertical of Growisto.
● Understand business models of clients to create a monthly/yearly digital marketing roadmap for them.
● Use project management tools to manage multiple projects efficiently.
● Track and drive the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery.
● Stay up to date with the latest and best Google SEO marketing practices.
● Get involved in account management and business development as a subject matter expert
● Be up to date on industry trends, competitive landscape, and put internal product/ services development efforts
Team Building & Management
● Lead a team of 5-6 people to execute the projects.
● Oversee and manage several client accounts
● Work with leadership to develop strategic plans for the growth of the Google SEO Marketing business unit
● Get involved in team building by actively participating in hiring, training, people, and career management of team member
● Leading from the front by solving challenges in various areas such as projects, clients, training, people
● Training the team and being responsible for team growth and planning personal development programs of team members.
● Work with leadership on creating a growth plan for the team.
● Develop and lead new service offerings on Google SEO front
● Curious to gain knowledge
● Committed people manager
● Transparency and high integrity
● Go-getter attitude
● 4-7 years of experience in project management in consulting, digital marketing, business research, business analytics, equity research, investment banking
● End-to-end client handling.
● Team management.
Skills (Must Have):
● Have strong team management skills with an ability to lead a team of 5-6 individuals.
● Have client management experience in the past
● Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
● Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
● Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Why should you consider joining Growisto?
- It will be a challenging role and you will get complete ownership to solve challenging problems If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis, you should definitely take this up
- If you have the aspiration to grow and develop as a leader in parallel to a multifold growth rate of a start-up then you should join us
- If your thought process and personality resonate with our cultural values, then you should join us
Why should you not consider joining Growisto?
- If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
- We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
- If we have to choose between culture/team and profits, our obvious choice is culture. If you don’t believe in the same philosophy then you should not join us.