● Develop and implement solutions/strategies, media plan, and growth plan that addresses the client’s business and goals.
● Establishing a thorough understanding of client’s business, brand, customers, and competitive landscape to provide strategic guidance
● Manage multiple projects and ensure that the goals of the individual projects are being met
● Establish and maintain client relationships including client communication, report delivery, project management, and strategy development
● Track and drive the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery
● Consult clients on Google and/or Facebook.
● Proficient in Google and/or Facebook.
● 2-4 years of relevant experience having worked with fast-paced ad – tech digital marketing agencies or companies in a dynamic, high-performance work atmosphere
● Thorough understanding and hands-on experience of Bid Optimisers, RTB, DSPs, Audience targeting/segmentation, Web Analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Appsflyer, etc.
● Crystal clear understanding of ROAS, CAC, LTV, QS, CVR, Ad Rank, Split Testing
● Detail-oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to multitask, organize, prioritize and structure workload
● Experience in Landing page optimization
● Strong written/verbal communication and analytical skills
● Experience presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels
Due to the current circumstances, we are getting more applications than usual. We request you to allow us some time to get back to you. Our HR team makes it a point to reply to each and every application.
Sit back and relax until then!
See those small icons on the right? Check out our Social Media Handles and do follow to get a sneak peek of our culture!