About Us: We are a group of techies, data analysts, digital marketers, and operations professionals who have come together to provide next-generation e-commerce solutions. We help brands & private labels to grow their businesses on platforms such as Amazon and their own website. We love brainstorming ideas on marketing businesses through digital media and utilize technology to execute them further to achieve the desired goals.
Current Offerings of Technology Department:
- Creating scalable and conversion-friendly eCommerce web platforms using headless integration of Magento and ReactJS
- Building PWAs platforms to provide a better user experience
- Building distributor B2B portals
- Migrating legacy systems to boost conversion and effectiveness preserving their orders, customers, product data and SEO benefits
- Will be responsible for the scope management for the multiple projects undertaken
- Work directly with clients and consultants to gather requirements to understand their goals and work with the internal team to develop the best solution
- Liaise with external and internal teams to act as the primary technical contact for queries related to the project
- Work with development teams to get them in sync with client requirements
- Improve processes & methodologies to achieve faster and better delivery of project
- Work on internal projects (product and business intelligence projects) to achieve the goal of the respective team
- Write user stories, document the product requirements, workflows & test criteria
- Actively work with Sales team on pre-sales proposal activities & high-level solutioning
- Take initiatives to set up processes in the company and be actively involved in hiring and building the future team
- Be the custodian of functional & non-functional requirements of the projects undertaken
- Work with Product Owner to define, prioritize requirements and accurately maintain requirements traceability.
Skills You Should Have:
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder: A track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Dynamic: Strong decision-making and prioritization ability. Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers
- Sense of data: Ability to turn insights into actionable growth initiatives
- Accountability: High sense of ownership and relentlessness to deliver projects with
- High business impact: You value integrity and derive great personal joy from efficient teamwork
- Problem-solving: Good in problem-solving and ability to bring in new ideas and drive project agenda from scratch
- Tools: Experience with tools for capturing and maintaining requirements & mockups/sketches is ideal. i.e. Jira, Zoho
- Consulting approach: Ability to do feasibility study and high-level solutioning for clients
- Soft skills: Good English communication and proactive, collaborative mindset to maintain continuous communication with the clients for project updates and in turn build trust and effective working relationships.
- Experience with all stages of the SDLC, conceptualization to implementation.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience working at an agile software company/startup is a bonus
- Strong project instincts; you have a strong intuition about what users want and understand their business
Why should you consider joining Growisto?
- It will be a challenging role and you will get complete ownership to solve challenging problems. If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis, you should definitely take this up
- If you have the aspiration to grow and develop as a leader in parallel to a multifold growth rate of a start-up then you should join us
- If we have to choose between culture/team and profits, our obvious choice is culture. If your thought process and personality resonate with our cultural values, then you should join us
Why should you not consider joining Growisto?
- If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
- We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us